Welcome to St Joseph's Regional College Port Macquarie
'Excellence in teaching and learning, spiritual formation, pastoral care, sport and creative arts'.
St Joseph’s Regional College caters for approximately 1100 students from Years 7 to 12, forming part of St Agnes’ Parish Secondary Schools.
Enabling students to achieve the fullness of life.
St Joseph's Regional College lives the Foundational values of the Catholic faith by celebrating diversity and inclusiveness. Through positive relationships for learning we develop:
- Critical, agile and responsible learners who pursue excellence,
- Environments that promote wellbeing and respect for all,
- connections with the community that enable learners to create a just world.
- Provide students with a holistic education in the Catholic tradition.
- Ensure that our educational endeavour is underpinned by a commitment to evangelisation, witness, worship, service and community.
- Engage students in contemporary learning that will empower them.
- Collaborate as teachers to ensure all students learn at a high level.
- Promote excellence among students and staff.
- Create school environments that are welcoming, caring, safe, supportive and well structured.
- Promote partnerships and quality relationships based on the values taught by Jesus.
- Maintain high standards in personal behaviour and professional conduct.
- Work together as a family of schools to ensure a united Parish secondary schools’ endeavour.